You know what they say— just an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. And in the case of your HVAC and refrigeration systems, that can add up to some serious cost savings over the life of your equipment!
At Refrigeration Heroes, our quarterly preventative maintenance plan is just one of the services we offer businesses across North Carolina and South Carolina. That’s why we’re excited to share the best perks of this wallet-friendly program.
But before we jump into features and benefits, why is preventative maintenance good for your systems and good for business?
We thought you’d never ask!
6 ways just a bit of maintenance protects your HVAC and refrigeration systems— and your wallet:
1. Commercial refrigeration preventative maintenance keeps your cooler or freezer clean
We’re guessing that sticky, gunky film clinging to your cooler and freezer racks isn’t your biggest point of pride. And not only is it unsightly, it’s a health concern!
A deep clean is one of the most important preventative maintenance tasks you can plan on at least once a year to keep your cooler and freezer sanitary and ready to chill.
2. Routine maintenance keeps your condenser coils clear
Dust, dirt, and everyday debris have a way of collecting around your HVAC unit’s condenser coils. Over time, the dirty buildup can restrict the air passing over the coils— causing your unit to work even harder to keep your building comfortable. Not only does this overtime effort increase your energy bills, it can shorten the lifespan of your unit.
3. Periodic inspections can protect your floors from flooding
The drain, pan, and tubes that pull excess water away from your HVAC unit and refrigeration systems do an effective job of protecting your building from water damage— until they become clogged, blocked, or disconnected!
There’s nothing worse than a flooded kitchen first thing in the morning. But with periodic inspections and occasional drain system maintenance, you can keep your floors clean and your drain fixtures functional.
4. Preventative maintenance keeps your cool air in
Did you know the gaskets on your cooler and freezer break down over time— especially if the doors are closed with more than a little gusto? Periodically replacing these gaskets not only saves you serious $ on your energy bills, it prevents condensation and moisture from building up in your unit.
5. Commercial HVAC preventative maintenance protects your evaporator coils
To operate at peak performance, the evaporator coils in your HVAC system (and even those in your refrigerator and freezer!) must stay clear and debris-free. But the older your system is, the more dust and debris can build up in the aluminum fins surrounding your unit. Preventative maintenance improves the airflow around your evaporator coils— so they don’t freeze solid or overheat.
6. Routine maintenance keeps your air filters fresh
If preventative maintenance isn’t on your mind, there’s a good chance your HVAC filters are due to be changed! Clogged filters dampen your HVAC airflow, impact your air quality, and force your unit to run longer than it should. But a quick filter swap performed just a few times a year can reduce your maintenance costs and your energy bills!
Don’t skip HVAC and refrigeration preventative maintenance— automate it!
Preventative maintenance is the key to keeping your systems online and your budget on track. That’s why we’re proud to offer our comprehensive quarterly preventative maintenance plan for HVAC and refrigeration systems. Because with your essential system maintenance automated, you’re free to focus on running your business, serving more customers, and making the most of every dollar!
Our proactive maintenance plan covers these key systems:
- Commercial HVAC systems: Enjoy cooler summers and lower energy bills with our multi-point HVAC system inspection, new filters, condenser coil cleaning, replacement belts (as needed), and more.
- Walk-in cooler and freezers: We’ll help your walk-in keep its cool with regular inspections, cleaning, and replacement gaskets.
- Reach-in refrigerators and freezers: Boost the efficiency of your reach-ins with our comprehensive inspection, gasket replacements, and interior cleaning.
- Ice machines: Clean and clear ice starts with our professional ice machine sanitization service.
Our commercial customers across North Carolina and South Carolina love these quarterly benefits
Not only does our preventative maintenance plan extend the life of your critical cooling equipment and lower your monthly energy bills, every maintenance customer gets these exclusive bonus benefits:
- 20% discount on labor: That’s a significant discount on all service repairs!
- Same-day emergency service: Plus priority customer status— so you’re always at the front of the line.
- No overtime charges for nights or weekends: Pay the same low rate for all labor, whether it’s a Wednesday morning or the middle of a Saturday night.
We make commercial HVAC and refrigeration preventative maintenance easy for North Carolina and South Carolina businesses!
At Refrigeration Heroes we help local businesses in every industry keep their cool— from the kitchen to the warehouse floor, and every room in between. To schedule service or sign up for our preventative maintenance plan, call (864) 834-4078 in South Carolina or (828) 688-0323 in Western North Carolina.